Preview trip – Orientation Program
The objective of the Preview Program is to offer the expatriate an overview of life in an unfamiliar city and is often used as a part of the assignee's decision making process. The programm provides an informative introduction to all aspects of living in a new location, tailored to the assignee's individual requirements.
- Preliminary needs assessment call
- Making arrangements for airport transfer
- Introductory briefing on living in a new city
- General overview of area and map orientation
- Accompanied Area tour, featuring healthcare, transportation facilities, sports and leisure facilities, shopping centres.
- Accompanied property viewings
- Comprehensive “welcome pack”, including Intermark Relocation Guides that introduce all spheres of life in a new country.